JM INTERNET Terms & Conditions
The Owners cannot be held responsible for the content or services provided by other sites. JM Internet Ltd makes no representation or warranty of any kind (express, implied or statutory) in relation to this website or its content and JM Internet Ltd excludes (to the extent permitted by applicable law) all such warranties. The content contained on this website is provided for general information only, any advice or information received through this website or its content should not be relied upon as being correct or accurate. It is your obligation to verify independently such matters from primary sources of information and by taking specific professional advice. You must not rely on the content or associated service of this website to do this for you. To the extent permitted by law, JM Internet Ltd excludes all liability in contract, tort (including negligence) breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any costs, losses, claims, damages, expenses or proceedings (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, loss of profits and wasted management time) incurred or suffered by you arising directly or indirectly in connection with this website and its content including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with this website, its content or associated services or due to any unavailability of part or all of the website or any content or associated services. This website contains material submitted and created by third parties.
JM Internet Ltd excludes all liability for any illegality arising from error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and JM Internet Ltd takes no responsibility for such material. This website also contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by JM Internet Ltd. JM Internet Ltd makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy completeness or fitness for purpose of any material on these sites. JM Internet Ltd provides these links for your convenience and does not necessarily endorse the material on these sites. In the event you purchase or obtain goods or services from a third party then your acquisition of such goods or services will be in accordance with the third party’s terms and conditions and JM Internet Ltd will have no liability to you in respect of the same. JM Internet Ltd does not represent or warrant (and excludes such representations and warranties to the extent permitted by law) that any e-mails from this website will be sent to you or received by JM Internet Ltd. Nor does JM Internet Ltd warrant the privacy and/or security of e-mails during internet transmission.
Domain Registration Terms & ConditionsBy registering, transferring or hosting a domain with JM Internet Ltd you agree that the domain and the content of any web site does not contain any word, phrase or implication that may be deemed as explicit or an implication to a service that is illegal.
We understand that intent has a huge part to play in determining what is illegal or offensive by implication, so JM Internet Ltd reserves the right to release any domain it finds unsuitable to the domain registry at Nominet and will remain untagged until such a time the owner signs in to nominet and assigns a new TAG.
Should you have any concerns about any domain you see registered to the JM Internet Ltd IPS TAG please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can also contact us to check if a domain is suitable if you are in any doubt. Should we have accepted any domain onto our system in error we will contact the registrant with the details provided and ask for the domain to be released to an alternative TAG, we reserve the right to immediately remove any domain we deem to be in breach of our terms. Should a domain be deemed illegal or a web site hosted by JM Internet Ltd found to be acting illegally we will inform the relevant authorities.
Agreement to Nominet’s Terms and ConditionsWhen you search and or register a domain name with JM Internet Ltd, you are obliged to familiarise yourself with and agree to the terms and conditions that Nominet set out for domain registration, taking note of within those terms of the DRS Policy and DRS Procedure. When registering a domain you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood these terms and any obligation and agreement you are making when registering a UK domain, a link to which is here Nominet’s Terms and Conditions.
Registrant Data Quality Compliance Terms
When registering a UK domain through JM Internet Ltd, the data you use to create an account, will be used to match your billing data provided, and the data used to register any subsequent domains, furthermore, the data provided can not be changed once created without the permission and intervention of JM Internet Ltd. You agree to supply us with a verifiable registrant name and address and agree to liase with JM Internet Ltd to correct any mistakes, and supply proof when required to do so to help JM Internet Ltd validate your data. Should you have made a mistake, please send your corrected address details and one of these proofs,
Driving Licence, Valid ID for non UK residents (for .uk a verifiable UK service address must be used), HMRC Tax Notification(dated last 3 months), Utility Bill(dated last 3 months), Bank Statement(dated last 3 months). For Businesses; Bank Statement(dated last 3 months), HMRC Tax Notification(dated last 3 months), Utility Bill(dated last 3 months), Company letterhead, Official Company Stamp/Seal. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endevour to correct it as soon as possible.
We reserve the right should we not be able to verify your given details to use third party resources such as the electoral role and for businesses, to check with companies house or business directories to enable us to correctly and quickly verify your registrant data.
AbuseJM Internet Ltd do not allow the registration through its services of any domain that is done so with the sole intent of causing another person or body harm, be that threatening, offensive, illegal or trademark infringing. Should you breach these terms or violate any of nominets terms, you agree for JM Internet Ltd to lock at their discretion any said domain, and if needed report serious abuse to Nominet and the relevant authorities. Should JM Internet Ltd receive information with suspected abuse, we will endevour to contact you to discuss the matter and resolve any abuse complaint that we receive. Should you have any questions about a domain you wish to register, please contact us via the contact form on our web site. In the first instance any abuse complaint should be emailed to email@example.com
Complaints ProcedureShould you have any complaint about JM Internet Ltd please contact us via the contact form on our web site or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 24 hours. Should your complaint not be dealt with to your complete satisfaction, we ask that you again email and state as to why you are not happy and what we can do to make you happy. Your complaint is dealt with from the beginning by the highest level, giving you the assurance that it will be looked at carefully and considered failry. JM Internet Ltd is fully committed to being an ethical UK registrar and welcomes any suggestions as to how it can improve always.
Registrar Service Level Agreement
1. Agreement OverviewThis Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between JM Internet Ltd and Customer for the provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the product or service. This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders. This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals & ObjectivesThe purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s). The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between the Service Provider(s) and Customer(s). The objectives of this Agreement are to: o Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities. o Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer. o Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
3. StakeholdersThe following Service Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA: Registrar: JM Internet Ltd. (“Provider”) Customer(s): Customer (“Customer”)
4. Periodic ReviewThis Agreement is valid from the Effective Date outlined herein and is valid until further notice. This Agreement should be reviewed at a minimum once per fiscal year; however, in lieu of a review during any period specified, the current Agreement will remain in effect. The Business Relationship Manager (“Document Owner”) is responsible for facilitating regular reviews of this document. Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreement is obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affected parties. The Document Owner will incorporate all subsequent revisions and obtain mutual agreements / approvals as required. Business Relationship Manager: Julian May Review Period: Bi-Yearly (6 months) Previous Review Date: December 30, 2015 Next Review Date: July 8, 2016
5. Service AgreementThe following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
5.1. Service ScopeThe following Services are covered by this Agreement; o Manned telephone support o Monitored email support o Remote assistance using Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where available o Planned or Emergency Onsite assistance (extra costs apply) o Monthly system health check
5.2. Customer RequirementsCustomer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include: o Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval. o Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
5.3. Service Provider RequirementsService Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include: o Meeting response times associated with service related incidents. o Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
5.4. Service AssumptionsAssumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include: o Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
6. Service ManagementEffective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
6.1. Service AvailabilityCoverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows: o Telephone support : 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday o Calls received out of office hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and best efforts will be made to answer / action the call, however there will be a backup answer phone service o Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday o Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day o Onsite assistance guaranteed within 72 hours during the business week
6.2. Service RequestsIn support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames: o 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority. o Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority. o Within 3 working days for issues classified as Low priority. o Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.
Renewal & Expiry Policy
All domains are renewed on an annual basis, we will send out reminder emails 30 days, 14 days, 7 days and 1 day before expiry. We will send the emails to the email address on the account, it is the registrants responsibility to make sure their contact details are up to date. JM Internet Ltd take no responsibility if your domain renewal fails due to your contact details being incorrect. If you do not wish to renew a domain please make sure you contact us a minimum of 14 days before your domain expires by emailing us at email@example.com. Alternatively you can set your domain to auto renew, this can be managed through the client portal area. All domains will be auto renewed 14 days in advance of the domain name expiring and will be billed 30 days in advance.
If you do not renew your domain before its expiry date it will have all services we provide suspended and you will have up to 30 days (protected period) after to renew the domain name at the original renewal fee. Please log into the client portal area to view renewal fees. After 30 days your domain will be suspended and will go into a 60 day grace period which you can still renew your domain name but with an additional redemption fee of £100.
This must be requested by email before the 80th day after your domain has expired, after 90 days your domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register and made available for resale through a third party registrar. JM Internet Ltd will not guarantee the renewal of a domain name.
JM Internet Ltd’s Annual Domain Registration and Renewal Fees
Initial Registration Fee (1 year)
.co.uk (1 Year: £20), .org.uk (1 Year: £20), .me.uk (1 Year: £20), .uk (1 Year: £20)
Annual Renewal Fee
.co.uk (1 Year: £20), .org.uk (1 Year: £20), .me.uk (1 Year: £20), .uk (1 Year: £20)
Payment Of Fees
1. In consideration for JM Internet providing domain name registration Services to You, You agree to pay JM Internet, prior to the approval of the desired domain name registration, the amounts set forth in the JM Internet Price Schedule, as amended from time to time, for the initial registration of the domain name and any subsequent renewals.
2. Your application will not be registered until JM Internet receives actual payment of the registration fee. If JM Internet does register a domain name prior to payment of the registration fee, JM Internet reserves the right to cancel that registration or restrict use of the domain name until payment has been received.
3. All fees must be prepaid and are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if the domain name registration is suspended, cancelled or transferred prior to the end of the registration term.
4. In the event of a charge back by a credit card company or other payment provider authorized by JM Internet, the domain name registration shall be transferred to JM Internet as the paying entity for the registration. JM Internet may reinstate Your domain name registration at its sole discretion upon its receipt of the registration or renewal fee and its then current reinstatement fee. The reinstatement fee is currently £100.
5. Payment must be made by credit card or other methods we indicate in registration application or renewal form. We will renew Your domain name for You provided Your credit card or other billing information is available and up to date. If Your billing information is not accurate and You wish to renew Your domain name registration, we will contact You to update this information and charge accordingly.
All miscellaneous customer service maintenance and administration fees are charged at £50 per hour.